Toyota 4x4

Toyota 4x4
 Toyota 4x4
 Toyota 4x4











Toyota 4x4

You never forget your first truck. I've still got mine. I purchased my '81 Toyota 4x4 pickup over 10 years ago, and it's been growing on me like a fungus ever since. The association of the name "Toyota" with the term "reliability" is usually a hand-in-glove fit. This particular truck missed the boat. To those who say, "you can't break a Toyota with a stone," I counter: you can fry the engine with a clogged radiator, you can have an L-45 transmission shaft fail when you least expect it, and you can have a rear axleshaft snap during street driving. The clogged radiator was my fault, so I have to own that, but caring for this truck has shown me that when you paint a picture with broad strokes, you're bound to miss a few nooks and crannies.
As of this writing, the Phoenix Project has been sitting with a dead engine since late '03. Why resurrect this thing? The reasons are part sentiment and part practical: I've grown attached to it, I already own it, and it's still got a lot of untapped potential.
When the Phoenix Project finally rises from its current bed of ashes, I envision a truck that's much more powerful than before, more comfortable to drive than in the past, and will beat the terrain beneath instead of the occupants inside. Let's get started.


Toyota and Nissan trucks ar known for their quality vehicle since years and today in market you can find some of the excellent full sizing trucks belonging to these companies. As known to all growth of automotive sector quiet depends on the trucking business and this is mainly because of increase in demand of trucks. Toyota and Nissan are well known brands and ar providing trucks of various sizes, so that you can buy the one depending on your need.

0 comments:

Post a Comment