- Make sure the car engine well maintained. Oxygen sensor and air filter clean can save fuel consumption up to 4 percent.
- Note the tire pressure! Must be in accordance with the manufacturer of the car. Usually printed on a sticker on the front door. If done properly, can increase mileage up to 3.3 percent from 1 liter of gasoline.
- Reduce the default in the car. Any reduction in weight of 45.3 kilograms save 2 percent of gasoline consumption.
- Do racing, if you can drive at speeds below 85 per hour (kpj). The reason, any velocity up 10 kpj above 100 kpj will require additional gasoline which also means additional costs.
- Do not start the engine when stopped. Because every 15 minutes stationary, the engine will burn about 100 cc gasoline free of charge.
- Do not accelerate and brake suddenly. If the way this is done, can save gasoline by 33 percent on the highway and 5 percent on urban roads.
- Turn off air conditioning (AC) when the fresh air outside.
- Use recommended engine oil factory, saving 1-2 percent.
- Avoid crowded streets traffic
Posted by Maspion Labels: Automotive Tips
Rising oil prices make car owners take part dizziness. The reason, had to spend more in another. Apparently this condition is also a car makers concern . General Motors, for example, make a special article, which is driving fuel efficient.
Largest car manufacturer in the United States provides simple steps that may often we pay attention to the daily conditions. In fact, if done correctly, can save gasoline and, of course, join in reducing carbon emissions.
Here are tips on saving driving style of the GM: