500 cu. in. modified Packard V12 engine with three Weber two-barrel carburetors, GM 4L60E four-speed automatic transmission, custom-fabricated chassis, dropped tubular front axle, 9-inch Ford rear end with four-link rear suspension, and four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes. Wheelbase: 122"
- All-steel bodywork in LeBaron-style Boattail Coupe
- An epic build under multiple Pebble Beach winner Fran Roxas
- Design by noted classic era designer Strother MacMinn
- 500 cu. in. Packard V12 power, GM four-speed automatic
- Subject of August 2010 Collectible Automobile feature
In 1996, Roxas engaged Strother MacMinn to create a series of line drawings for the car, California’s Scott Knight, a highly respected fabricator and coachbuilder in his own right whom Roxas has often collaborated with since the 1970s, revised MacMinn’s drawings and, with his son Dave, began work on the custom chassis and stunning all-steel custom coachwork, completing the job in approximately 18 months.